The Master of Education Program in Curriculum and Instruction, Graduate Studies, Assumption University of Thailand (AU) organized the MOU signing ceremony between AU and 5 schools for academic exchange and collaboration on January 27, 2022 at A 52 room, Assumption Hall, Hua Mak Campus and online.
- Internship/ Practicum sites for both Master and Doctoral Degree as a part of the Teacher’ Council of Thailand requirements. – The Internship / Practicum covers teaching practicum and administrating practicum.
- Classroom training
- Classroom research training.
- Teaching technologies.
- Quality assurance collaboration and development.
The MOU signing ceremony started with a report by Dr. Chayada Thanavisuth, Program Director, Master of Education Program in Curriculum and Instruction and Vice – Chair, Committee on Promotion and Development of Teachers, Educational Institute Administrator and Education Administrator Characteristics.
Welcome speech by Dr. Kitikorn Dowpiset, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Graduate School of Business and Advanced Technology Management.
MOU signing between Assumption University of Thailand by Asst. Prof. Dr. Kitti Phothikitti, Dean, Graduate Studies and:
- Saint Gabriel ‘ s College by Rev. Bro. Dr. Monthol Prathumarach, Director.
- Saint Louis School Chachoengsao by Rev. Bro. Kriangsak Mayod, Director.
- King ‘ s College by Mr. Autapon Sripho, Director.
- Pan – Asia International School by Dr. Husni Hamad, School Manager and Chairperson.
- Wat Phrasrimahadhat Secondary Demonstration School, Phranakhon Rajabhat University by Dr. Suthee Khamkaew, Director.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suwattana Eamoraphan, Dean, Graduate School of Human Sciences. Dr. Kitikorn Dowpiset, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Graduate School of Business and Advanced Technology Management, AU signed on behalf of schools as witness.